The Shore Haven Resort Inn is a beach area hotel in Fort Lauderdale’s exclusive Lauderdale by the Sea. The Shore Haven has many happy and upbeat guests from all over the world who consider this their home away from home in Florida.
The hotel offers such amenities as two pristine lighted pools, an outdoor jacuzzi, meticulously landscaped courtyards and gardens, 5 HBO movie channels and fast internet access.
The access to the beach borders the property and the sandy golden beach is less than 150 yards walk away. The area within 200 yards of the hotel has many restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Some additional amenities:
- daily maid service (except on Sundays)
- complimentary parking on premises
- guest laundry with irons and ironing boards available
- free access to nearby tennis courts, basketball courts and children’s playground (100 yards/meters)
- fax service (fee)
- complimentary coffee
- ice machine
- microwave ovens outside
- soda machine
- internet access
We have a reliable and direct shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Palm Beach International Airports. Our driver waits in the luggage pick-up area with a sign with the guest’s name, and then takes the guest directly to the Shore Haven. The cost of this service is:
- $40/trip (2-4 people) to/from the Fort Lauderdale Airport
- $100/trip (2-4 people) to/from Miami and Palm Beach Airports
- $40/trip (2-4 people) to/from Port Everglades
We work with a car rental company, Gold Coast Car Rental, which is located by the Fort Lauderdale Airport and provides free transportation from and to the Shore Haven to our guests when they want to rent or return the car. This saves our guests a taxi fare both ways. More information about Gold Coast Car Rental could be found on their website here”
- arranging trips to Miami, Orlando, Key West, the Kennedy Space Center, Bahamas, and the Everglades
- booking tickets for many local attractions including the Broward Center for the Performing Arts